Child Nutrition

Welcome to Finley School District's Nutrition Services.

Finley School District participates in the National School Lunch Program/School Breakfast Program. School breakfast and lunch will be served during the school year. Each student will be issued a meal account. 

Community Eligibility Provision (CEP)

The Community Eligibility Provision allows schools with high numbers of low-income children to serve free breakfast and lunch to all students without collecting school meal applications.  All Finley Schools  have been approved as CEP schools starting in the 2020-2021 school year.   

Finley School District may disclosure student name and meal status eligibility to Federal, State, or Local agencies as authorized by the NSLA (National School Lunch Act) without the consent of parent/guardian. In addition, parents or guardians may request release of information to other programs. Please contact the District Office for Consent forms.


In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at 202-720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at  800-877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form(link is external), from any USDA office, by calling 866-632-9992 or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or

Fax:  833-256-1665; (202) 690-7442; or

Email:  [email protected]

Finley School District Non Discrimination webpage

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Wellness Policy 

The District's Wellness Policy (6700).   Finley School District welcomes feedback on  its Wellness Policy.  Please contact the District Office at 509-586-3217 with your comments or questions.  If you are interested in being a part of the District's Wellness committee, please contact the District Office.

If you need this information in another language, please call 509-586-3217.
Si necesita esta información en otro idioma, llame al numero 509-586-3217.


Carrie Hoburg
Food Service Manager
509-582-2158 Email
Dulleya Woods
Fiscal Assistant/District Secretary
509-586-3217 Email