Student Health

For information regarding the requirements for a student to receive medication at school, please refer to the document at the bottom of this page, Requirements/Medication at School. Required forms are located at the bottom of this page, Student Medical Forms or Form Downloads/Student Medical Forms, in the navigation bar at the top of every Finley School District web page.


Most children born and/or vaccinated in Washington already have their information in the MyIR system. You can access your child’s immunization records at any time by signing up for MyIR at

Washington law requires that the official, up-to-date Washington State Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) be on file for every student enrolled in the district. On or before the first day of attendance, all students must present or have on file a signed and dated Certificate of Immunization.

988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline

If you or someone you know is struggling or in crisis, help is available. Call or text 988 or chat


Department of Health

Immunization Schedules

My Immunization Record
Secure online system to access your and your families immunization records.

Head Lice Facts and Tips