Child Nutrition

Welcome to Finley School District's Nutrition Services.

Finley School District participates in the National School Lunch Program/School Breakfast Program. School breakfast and lunch will be served during the school year. Each student will be issued a meal account. Students may purchase meals with money they deposit in the account or pay cash.

Free and Reduced-Price meals are available for children who qualify according to the eligibility standards. A copy of the Income Eligibility Standards is located in the Child Nutrition Document section of our website. Children from families whose income is at or below the levels shown in the standards are eligible for free or reduced-price meals.

Application forms, with a letter to parents or guardian, are being sent to all homes at the beginning of the school year. These documents are also available on our website. To apply for free or reduced-price meals, households must fill out the application and return it to the school. Additional copies are available at all school offices. The information provided on the application will be used to determine eligibility and may be verified at any time during the school year by school or other program officials.

Finley School District may disclosure student name and meal status eligibility to Federal, State, or Local agencies as authorized by the NSLA (National School Lunch Act) without the consent of parent/guardian. In addition, parents or guardians may request release of information to other programs. Please contact the District Office for Consent forms.


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by the USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

Fax:   (202) 690-7442; or


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.


Becki Saunders
Food Service Manager
509-582-2158 Email
Terri McGaughey
Fiscal Assistant/District Secretary
509-586-3217 Email