Military Status

According to RCW 28A.300.505(2)(b) school districts are required to report parent or guardian military status and regularly update the data. Please contact your school office to update your military status if it has changed over the last school year. Ask for the Military Status Survey. For questions regarding Military Status Survey, contact the District Office at 586-3217.