Welcome to the RVHS FFA page. To learn more about the program, please contact Finley FFA Advisor, Jennifer Yochum, at email@example.com or 509-586-7279.
FFA is a dynamic youth organization that changes lives and prepares members for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education.
FFA develops members’ potential and helps them discover their talent through hands-on experiences, which give members the tools to achieve real-world success. Members are future chemists, veterinarians, government officials, entrepreneurs, bankers, international business leaders, teachers and premier professionals in many career fields.
FFA is an intracurricular student organization for those interested in agriculture and leadership. It is one of the three components of agricultural education.
FFA is not just for students who want to be production farmers; FFA also welcomes members who aspire to careers as teachers, doctors, scientists, business owners and more. For this reason, the name of the organization was updated in 1988 after a vote of national convention delegates to reflect the growing diversity and new opportunities in the industry of agriculture.
- FFA continues to help the next generation rise up to meet those challenges by helping its members to develop their own unique talents and explore their interests in a broad range of agricultural career pathways. So today, we are still the Future Farmers of America. But, we are the Future Biologists, Future Chemists, Future Veterinarians, Future Engineers and Future Entrepreneurs of America, too.
Today, the National FFA Organization remains committed to the individual student, providing a path to achievement in premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education. Our members live the motto Learning to Do, Doing to Learn, Earning to Live and Living to Serve.
FFA members rise to the challenge of service embracing members of all walks of life united through FFA. We Are FFA. For more information, contact Mrs. Yochum or Mr. Bush at 509-586-7279.
Latest FFA News & Articles
- 1st-30th - Guard Against Hunger Food Drive with National Guard (4th period classes)
- 1st - Signboard Fundraiser Kickoff - get a packet from Yochum
- 1st - CDE & LDE practices start - get signed up
- 1st-19th - Feed a Family Collection - get signed up
- 6th - Welding CDE at Goldendale
- 15th - State FFA Tractor Driving in Moses Lake
- 1st - Wreaths & Centerpiece Fundraiser (sorry no trees this year)
- 3rd - State FFA Officers Visit US
- 10th - Ag Issues CDE
- 14th - FFA members wanting to show at the fairs need to be signed up
- 17th - FFA Christmas Party 6pm
- 4th - National FFA Scholarships Due
- 21st - District IV FFA Employment Skills LDE at Chiawana