Parents and Students
- Q: How do I enroll my child in the Finley School District?
- A: To enroll students who are new to the Finley School District, including transfer students and students who are returning to Finley from another district, please contact the school your child will be attending and visit our website at http://www.finleysd.org/Parents-Students/Registration
- Q: How do I access my student's grades online?
- A: You can access your student's grades and other information via Skyward Access. Contact your student's school office to request your login Id and password. On the Finley School District website, www.finleysd.org, at the top of the screen click on "Skyward Access". Enter your login Id and password.
- Q: How are school delays and closures determined?
- A: Delays and closures are decided after road and campus conditions are evaluated early in the morning or in extreme cases the night prior. We also take into account the current weather and immediate weather forecast for the local area. Student and staff safety is our number one priority when making our decisions. The final decision on whether or not to send your child to school is yours. It is considered an excused absence if you decide to keep your child home due to conditions. Please inform and provide your child’s school with a signed note.
- Q: Where can I find school supply lists for Finley Schools?
- A: School supply lists can be found on the home page for the elementary and middle school.. Also, under the Parents and Students tab/School Supply Lists.